The whole idea of exercise is to get that perfect toned body and shape. Are you struggling to get into your favorite outfit which you bought just a year before? Is Belly fat bothering you a lot? If the answer is yes to this then you are required to do some modification into your lifestyle, nowadays every other person is struggling with this problem and looking for a quick solution to it belly fat is the indication of health issues in the near future so before it will start affecting you more you need to cure it through some simple ways of exercises in your daily routine.
Exercise and dieting are not complete without each other so you have to make sure that you have to give importance to both evenly. Most of us think that dieting plays an important role to burn your belly fat but trust me it will not help you that way. If you are really looking forward to cut down your belly weight than you must start exerting yourself on an average of one hour on daily basis. This will make you achieve your target weight soon and you can regain your self-confidence of getting yourself fit into your favorite outfits. Here, we have a list of 15 most important exercises which will help you to reduce your belly fat more rapidly than you have imagined. There are many ways to reduce belly fat naturally and exercises which you can perform at home also to reduce belly fat.
- 0.0.1 1: Crunches
- 0.0.2 2: Twist crunches
- 0.0.3 3: Reverse crunches
- 0.0.4 4: Vertical leg crunch
- 0.0.5 5: Bicycle exercise
- 0.0.6 6: Lunge twists exercise
- 0.0.7 7: Rolling Planks exercise
- 0.0.8 8: Stomach Vaccum
- 0.0.9 9: Captain’s chair
- 0.0.10 10: Bending side to side
- 0.0.11 11: Exercise ball crunch
- 0.0.12 12: Walking
- 0.0.13 13: Running
- 0.0.14 14: Cycling
- 0.0.15 15: Swimming
- 1 Conclusion:
There are several exercises which you can add to your daily routine to get the most effective results and the crunches are one of them nothing evaluate to crunches will help you to reduce belly fat faster. For crunches you can follow these easy steps:
- Lie down flat on a mat facing the roof put your feet and knees bent on the ground you can also lift your legs up from the ground at a 90-degree angle.
- Lift and place your hands behind your head or else cross them and keep them on your chest.
- Take a deep breath and exhale as you lift your upper trunk off the ground.
- Inhale again as you get down and exhale while you are coming up.
- As a beginner, you can start doing it 5 times daily and increase the repetition accordingly.
- Do it in a set of three or four days.
2: Twist crunches
These crunches will help you to reduce your side belly fat more effectively and this is one of the most important exercises to reduce side belly fat. You can follow this exercise in these simple ways:
- Lie down on a flat surface with the hands behind the head.
- Keep your feet on the floor and bend your knees the same as you do in crunches.
- Now lift your right shoulder towards your Left side try to touch your right knee with your left elbow and while performing this position keep your left trunk on the ground.
- Again alternatively, lift your left shoulder towards your right side and keep your right trunk on the ground.
- Repeat the same 10 times in a set of two or three at a time.
3: Reverse crunches
Reverse crunches are also one of the most effective exercises to reduce belly fat for women. This is also alike to the twist crunches but the only thing you have to take care off is to tilt your legs behind simultaneously with both the shoulders.
Do this exercise in 1-3 sets with 10 to 15 repetitions keeping in mind that you have to keep your back straight when you are performing this exercise to avoid any jerk or injury to the lower back.
4: Vertical leg crunch
Now it’s time to do Vertical leg crunch and it is very effective exercise to lose belly fat in 1 week.
The instruction and steps to follow this exercise are as follows:
- Lie down on the flat surface area or on a mat, with your legs stretched upwards towards your roof and your one knee crossed the other.
- Now your body is in a perfect position continue to do the same as you do crunches, take a deep breath and lift your upper body from the ground in the direction of the pelvis.
- After that exhale slowly. While bringing yourself down take a deep breath again and breathe out as you go up.
- You can perform 12-15 crunches in 2-3 sets for better results.
Don’t over exert yourself as a beginner as it will make you feel uncomfortable at the start but if you go with the flow you will master it in a few days.
5: Bicycle exercise
You must be wondering what you will require a bicycle for this particular exercise but no this is also as simple as other exercises and one of the most effective exercise to reduce belly fat and hips, few quick steps to follow this:
- Lie down on the floor and keep your hands either by your sides or at the back of your head, same as you do in crunches.
- Lift your legs up from the ground and bend them from your knees.
- Get the right knee close to your chest and keep your left leg stretched.
- After this, bring your right leg close to the chest while keeping the left leg stretched.
- Do this alternatively in the same motion as if you are paddling a bicycle.
6: Lunge twists exercise
This is a workout routine for all those out there who want to lose belly fat rapidly.
- Stand with the legs and hip-width apart and slightly bend your knees.
- Lift both of your hands in front of you and straight them with the shoulders and equivalent to the ground.
- Take a step forward with your right leg and sit down in a half sitting positions if sitting on a chair and making an angle of 90 degrees from the ground. Your left leg better is stood towards the back supported by your toes.
- The Spine has to be stretched straight while performing lunges do not bend your spine in the forward direction.
- After this, bend your torso to your right and afterwards to the left do not bend your legs just bend your torso.
- Repeat the same 20 times in the set of 2.
7: Rolling Planks exercise
These planks will definitely give you that toned body which you must be dreaming for from the longest and this is one of the most effective exercises to reduce tummy fat. Steps to perform this exercise are as follows:
- Keep your body straight on the floor with the help of your elbows and knees resting on the floor.
- Keep your neck straight with your spine and look forward.
- Now lift your knees up and provide support to your legs on the toes.
- Contract your knees and try breathing normally, this is a plank pose try to sit in the same position for about 30 seconds to 1 minute according to your easiness.
Moving to and fro in the same position is called rolling plank exercise
- Lie down on the floor on either side.
- Take a support of your right elbow and right leg, make sure that the elbow should be at a 90-degree angle to your shoulder and left leg should be above your right leg holding them together
- You have to keep your knees straight and hips should not be touching the ground.
- keep yourself in the same position for thirty seconds and once you will get a hack of it you can perform it for continuously 1 or 2 minutes.
- Repeat on each side. This exercise will help you to reduce your hips and thighs fat also.
8: Stomach Vaccum
This exercise is the best breathing exercise as it targets the inner abdominal muscles and helps you to lose weight and gives you a smooth tummy. Steps to follow this exercise:
- Get down on the floor with all fours by giving support to your body with palms and knees.
- Take a deep breath and lose your abdomen.
- As you breathe out tighten your muscles inside the abdomen.
- Keep yourself in the same position for 15-20 seconds.
- Repeat accordingly.
Another way of doing a stomach vacuum
- Sit down on a chair; imagine that the belly is an elevator moving in an upward direction.
- Breathe in deeply only with the help of nose and think as if you are on the first floor.
- Breathing out with mouth and simultaneously push your belly towards the spine; imagine that you are taking the upper body on the 5th floor.
- Start breathing faster and do it for five more times clutching the abs every time you breathe in.
9: Captain’s chair
This is also a simple exercise to perform in order to reduce extra belly fat. Few steps to follow this exercise:
1: sit straight on a chair with the spine upright and shoulder calm.
- Keep your both hands beside you along each side of your hips facing downward.
- Then take a deep breath.
- At the time you are exhaling, bring your both legs upward such that your knees are close to your chest, hold it for 5 seconds do not arch your back and do not lean forward.
- Bring your both legs down slowly and repeat the process again.
10: Bending side to side
The next exercise in the list is Bending side to side this is also one of the most effective exercises to reduce belly fat. The direction to do this exercise is as follows:
- Stand straight with both the feet together keep your hands on the sides.
- keeping your legs on the ground bend your body to your right as much as possible until you feel the strain on your left waist. Maintain the position for 15 seconds.
- Then get back to the original position.
- Then alternatively, bend on the left side and maintain the position for another 15 seconds.
- Doing it regularly you can increase the timings to 30 seconds and more.
11: Exercise ball crunch
This exercise is for abdominal muscle strengthening and needs a lot of stability but you should need an exercise ball for this.
- Lie down on the ball with the support of your lower back keeping your feet firmly grounded.
- Place your hands behind your head.
- Stretch your abs and pull your torso up and front.
- Keep your lower back down while performing the above step.
- The ball should be constant in each crunch.
- Breathe out with each crunch and breath in when you lower back down.
- Do this in a set of 2-3 with 12-15 repetitions.
The main motive of doing exercise daily is to burn that extra fat and calories and walking is one of the very effective ways to burn your calories since it involves your entire body. But keep in mind that you have to follow healthy diet along with walking, walk daily at a steady pace for 30-45 minutes and minimum 5 days in a week and gradually you will feel a change in your weight. This will be a low- impact exercise and increase the metabolism and heart rate in your body and help you to burn your calories faster. This is a very good cardio exercise, to begin with.
You always have to keep changing from a specific workout routine so that your body can perform smoothly, try to run some days in a week to maintain your heart rate up and a very effective way to burn your calories and will help you to reduce your belly fat rapidly.
Cycling is also very effective cardio to start as a beginner and help you to lose belly fat and burn calories just to keep one thing in mind that your heartbeat gets faster while you are cycling.
Swimming is the best way to perform cardio it will give you toned body plus help you to reduce your belly fat easily and there are few strokes which you can choose and will be more effective and you can start doing swimming once or twice in a week for better results.
Hence, in the end, you can do all these exercises normally at your home to reduce belly fat and you can achieve your desired target weight within a week or a month. You just need to bring a few good changes in your lifestyle and daily routine, make your body feel fit all the time.
More from my site
- Top 10 Best Leggings For Women 2021 - March 1, 2020
- Top 10 Best Non-Oxidizing Foundations For Oily/Dry Skin 2021 - February 8, 2020
- Top 10 Best Acne Shampoo 2021 - February 8, 2020
- Top 10 Best Relaxers For Black Hair 2021 - February 8, 2020
- Top 15 Best Professional Makeup kits 2021 - February 8, 2020
- Top 10 Best Face Wash (Men/Women) 2021 - February 8, 2020
- Top 10 Best Bleach Cream For Skin Whitening 2021 - February 8, 2020
- Top 10 Best Glutathione Whitening Pills 2021 - February 8, 2020
- Top 10 Best Purse Organizers Insert 2021 - January 3, 2020
- Top 10 Best Face Soap For Acne/Pimple 2021 - October 1, 2019