The eyes are the most beautiful and gorgeous feature of every woman and they are the mirror of your soul. Now a day’s its possible for you to hide everything with the makeup and visual transform it, but the eyes never. Your beautiful eyes are the mirror of the innermost parts of our souls. With eyes, you can see the truth if somebody is lying and the sadness within them which you can easily feel from their eyes.
There are a wide variety of beautiful and gorgeous eyeshadows to make your eyes look super miraculous and fascinating there are ladies who want to accentuate the eyes and there are those who put mascara and they are good to go so it’s all about your own preferences and liking perfectly blended eyeshadow will add serene to your beauty. For most of you it may seem that applying eyeshadow is just your cup of tea but it’s not that easy sometimes many of us will struggle with a hard time to apply perfect eyeshadows and we know that its not that easy to apply and most of the time you end up doing some kind of art and craft project on your eyelids, it needs lot of practice which will make your eyes grab all the attention of the crowd. There are the latest trend and ideas to make your eyes look magical and mesmerizingly beautiful with different eyeshadows:
- 1 1: Purple eyeshadow for brown eyes:
- 2 2: Silver eyeshadow for grey eyes:
- 3 3: Coral eyeshadow for blue eyes:
- 4 4: Sooty smokey shade eyeshadow for grey eyes:
- 5 5: Shimmery brown eyeshadow for black eyes:
- 6 6: Metallic and dusty pink eyeshadow for hazel eyes:
- 7 7: Salmon and bronzy gold eyeshadow for brown eyes:
- 8 8: violet, silver, and chocolate color eyeshadow for dark brown eyes:
- 9 9: Brown neutral eyeshadow for green eyes:
- 10 10: Royal blue eyeshadow for hazel eyes:
- 11 11. Rose-gold eyeshadow with winged liner:
- 12 12. Smokey brown emerald green shadow:
- 13 13. Subtle Smokey eye:
- 14 14. Winged eyeliner with subtle shadows:
- 15 15: Natural tan eyeshadow:
- 16 16. Iridescent brown eyeshadow green eyes:
- 17 17. Champagne eyeshadow for brown eyes:
- 18 18. Smokey slate grey eyeshadow:
- 19 19: Copper Smokey eye for black eyes:
- 20 20: Metallic silver eyeshadow for light blue eyes:
- 21 21: Muted plum eyeshadow:
- 22 22: Smudgy copper shadow:
- 23 23: Matte black Smokey eye:
- 24 24: Classic Smokey eye:
- 25 25: Natural nude eyeshadow:
- 26 26: Tangerine eyeshadow for blue and green eyes:
- 27 27: Copper eyeshadow with winged eyeliner:
- 28 28: Subtle peach eyeshadow:
- 29 29: Nude natural eyeshadow:
- 30 30: Metallic silver Smokey eye for brown eyes:
- 31 31: Natural eyeshadow for black eyes:
- 32 32: Soft brown velvet eyeshadow:
- 33 33. Dark chocolate eyes shadow for brown eyes:
- 34 34: Smokey plum eyeshadow:
- 35 35: Neutral brown eyeshadow:
- 36 36: Soft pink eyeshadow:
- 37 37: Copper red eyeshadow:
- 38 38: Pink and an eyeshadow:
- 39 39: Grey eyeshadow with winged eyeliner:
- 40 40: Rose gold eyeshadow for brown eyes:
- 41 41. Matte, blue-grey eyeshadow ideas for black eyes:
- 42 42. Copper smokey eye:
- 43 43. Dramatic smokey eyeshadow ideas for black and brown eyes:
- 44 44. Glittery smokey eye:
- 45 45. Iridescent brown eyeshadow:
- 46 46. Ivory color eyeshadow with two drawn line of eyeliner:
- 47 47. Yellow color eyeshadow mixed well with dark complexion:
- 48 48. The highlight eyeshadow for bigger eyes:
- 49 49. Mustard yellow eyeshadow for ladies with brown eyes with thick black eyeliner:
- 50 50. The nude tone of copper eyeshadow for green eyes with eyeliner:
- 51 51. Gloss eyeshadow for hazel color eyes:
- 52 52. Metallic orange mixed with copper eyeshadow light grey eyes:
- 53 53. White pearly shadow for ladies with black eyes:
- 54 54. A red and black combination of eyeshadow for brown eyes girls:
- 55 55. Lightest blue eyeshadow with grey hair:
- 56 56: Conclusion:
1: Purple eyeshadow for brown eyes:
This combination is one of the deadliest combination purple eyeshadow go well with brown eyes if blended perfectly it will give your eyes that mat finish and make you stand out from the rest.
2: Silver eyeshadow for grey eyes:
This is quite a bold combination but will definitely not look flashy and this combination will enhance your overall look and your grey eyes with a layer of black eyeliner will do all the justice to your attractive eyes.
3: Coral eyeshadow for blue eyes:
This is a good eyeshadow idea for blue eyes so when it comes to choosing best eyeshadow for blue eyes coral is one color suddenly pops up in everyone’s mind the combination looks great with a thin layer of black eyeliner on upper eyelids.
4: Sooty smokey shade eyeshadow for grey eyes:
This is the perfect idea for your wedding coming soon and Smokey eyes will never be out of fashion and trending from so long and rocking in their own way and this one look of eyeshadow is my personal favorite.
5: Shimmery brown eyeshadow for black eyes:
when someone asks you a perfect eyeshadow shade for black eyes this shimmery brown eyeshadow color is the perfect idea to go with this will fulfil your fantasy for bigger eyes. If you want to draw more attention you can choose black eyeliner with thick mascara.
6: Metallic and dusty pink eyeshadow for hazel eyes:
Hazel eyes will definitely come as a blessing from God and if you have one you can unquestionably try this metallic and dusty pink combination it looks so velvety and smudges nicely on the corners and for the more dramatic look, you can add glitter line in the center of the upper eyelid.
7: Salmon and bronzy gold eyeshadow for brown eyes:
Gold is definitely bold if it comes to eyeshadow color and most people will avoid choosing it from the pallet and neglect it but trust me salmon and bronzy gold eyeshadow will make wonder to your brown eyes if blended perfectly looks enormous with thick black kajal.
8: violet, silver, and chocolate color eyeshadow for dark brown eyes:
These three colors are the perfect combination of dark brown eyes, violet silver, and chocolate mixed with a tint of black eyeliner and mascara which will accentuate the whole look of this idea of eyeshadow.
9: Brown neutral eyeshadow for green eyes:
Combinations of brown and green are quite admired and loved by one and all so this idea of applying brown neutral eyeshadow on your green eyes and make them look deeper and charming.
10: Royal blue eyeshadow for hazel eyes:
As the name suggests royal blue, this is one of the most favorite colors of women’s but as we talk about the eyeshadow there are women who are little hesitant in applying this eyeshadow
11. Rose-gold eyeshadow with winged liner:
For this look make sure you highlight your eyebrows bone and with a lighter shade eyeshadow you can give a tint to your inner corners and keep your look minimal to give that perfect boost to your eyes.
12. Smokey brown emerald green shadow:
The ploy here is to get along with different colors and make sure you blend them perfectly and the idea is to choose colors which are pigmented enough for beautiful results.
13. Subtle Smokey eye:
This look is inspired a lot of us, it is a look which we can daily wear without putting many efforts and give you that metallic finish to your eyes.
14. Winged eyeliner with subtle shadows:
Winged eyeliner plays an important role as this is the perfect combination with all the trendy eye shadow colors and improves the overall look to accentuate your sharp feature.
15: Natural tan eyeshadow:
This idea of eyeshadow is for those ladies who are really hesitant and not confident to experiment on different eyeshadows option available on the pallet. This is more of a nature of a natural look of eyeshadow with lighter shades.
16. Iridescent brown eyeshadow green eyes:
This is best-suited look for work and so simple to do, it instantaneously alters your face and makes you look more skilled and charismatic.
17. Champagne eyeshadow for brown eyes:
The old but gold eyeshadow color you can add to your list, one such product that brings back all the attention to our eyes is champagne eyeshadow. This sparkling neutral shade has a permanent space in our makeup belongings because of its usefulness and it’s universally gratifying.
18. Smokey slate grey eyeshadow:
The Only good thing about the cold weather is it can make your eye makeup stick to your eyes but if you get bored with that same old look next time you are ready to rock the party all night with this look.
19: Copper Smokey eye for black eyes:
Smokey eye look is one of the favorite looks with almost all color options the copper Smokey look is sexy, classic and best suited for all skin tones.
20: Metallic silver eyeshadow for light blue eyes:
In this look, there is a use of metallic silver to add some more drama to your striking blue eyes this is a perfect look for an evening party or a night out plan with friends.
21: Muted plum eyeshadow:
Muted plum eyeshadow is a great idea for a day look and night look blended perfectly eyeshadow with a tint of black eyeliner and thick Mascara.
22: Smudgy copper shadow:
Copper eyeshadow is a perfect summer look, looks sexy and smudges well with eyes and give that perfect velvety look it will give your eyelids a lot of shine on it.
23: Matte black Smokey eye:
Matte smokey eye look will give you the wash of metallic shadow and beside the center of your upper eyelids, a ready to rock look in the night parties and highlight your eyes more.
24: Classic Smokey eye:
The classic smokey look is more comfy look and loved by many of us it can be your everyday look blend the shade perfectly on your upper lids and on the crease of your eyes.
25: Natural nude eyeshadow:
This is more natural color in which you can choose any nude shade from the pallet but it will do wonders to your eyes if blended perfectly and get along with thick black eyeliner with mascara.
26: Tangerine eyeshadow for blue and green eyes:
Tangerine is the bold color from the pallet and makes your green and blue eyes pop out more and go well with the brown eyes also and best-suited color for girls who have green and blue eyes.
27: Copper eyeshadow with winged eyeliner:
Copper color eyeshadow is trending these days for all kind of party looks this color is the best-suited color for everyone and if it paired with winged eyeliner it will give your eyes more dramatic look.
28: Subtle peach eyeshadow:
This subtle peach eyeshadow is a good option for ladies with little dark complexion peach eye shadow will add a tint of bronze tone to your ordinary look.
29: Nude natural eyeshadow:
Natural nude looking shadow are so adaptable, dazzling and even sexy you can choose the combination of lighter tone of shade to mix them with medium light shade to complete the look you can use thick lashes and mascara with eyeliner.
30: Metallic silver Smokey eye for brown eyes:
The metallic silver smokey eye is a Perfect holiday party look you can apply the metallic layer on your upper eyelids to accentuate your overall look.
31: Natural eyeshadow for black eyes:
In natural eyeshadow, we can count on many shades from the palate and if you are little shy to do experiment with the bolder colors you may choose the natural colors like a lighter shade of pink, brown and bronze.
32: Soft brown velvet eyeshadow:
It can be count as highly pigmented color which is easy to apply and blends smoothly it will give you that velvet and satin look.
33. Dark chocolate eyes shadow for brown eyes:
Dark chocolate eyeshadow on brown eyes, lovely combination and you can highlight your brows bones by using any light color highlighter and it will make your eyes look stunning.
34: Smokey plum eyeshadow:
You have to choose colors carefully for your plum eyes and this look create all the drama to your eyes and keep sure you should blend all the colors perfectly to get that perfect look.
35: Neutral brown eyeshadow:
Neutral brown eyeshadow is the collection which every girl should have in her makeup bag and you can use them to give linings and definition to your eyes.
36: Soft pink eyeshadow:
This is the perfect shade to rock the winter and spring season this is the look which looks great on many women this soft shade eyeshadow is a must try thing for all the women out there.
37: Copper red eyeshadow:
Copper and red is such a deadly combination and goes well with the deeper skin tones you can give the brightness to your look by wearing red-poppy lip shade.
38: Pink and an eyeshadow:
Goes well with the brown and light blue eyes you can complete the look by using winged eyeliner and mascara there are more ideas to go with pink eyeshadow.
39: Grey eyeshadow with winged eyeliner:
A perfect eye makeover is important for all of us and does wonders to our face the look is very simple and suitable for all skin tones and pairs this look with a thick line of black eyeliner on your upper eyelids.
40: Rose gold eyeshadow for brown eyes:
Gold is not liked by many of us but trusts me it can look perfect if mixed with a lighter shade of purple and rose gold, rose gold can be used on the inner corners and should be blended perfectly on the eye crease.
41. Matte, blue-grey eyeshadow ideas for black eyes:
These eyeshadow ideas look will compliment all the cool and warm skin tones, summer, and spring season will do all the justice to this look you can pair up this look with green and blue eyes also.
42. Copper smokey eye:
This look is a perfect look for any occasion and very easy to apply you can pair up this look with a darker lip shade to grab all the attention from the crowd.
43. Dramatic smokey eyeshadow ideas for black and brown eyes:
This is one of the warm holidays make up eye look nowadays everybody is so obsessed with the smokey and dramatic eyeshadows because you can play with different shades from palates and if you have sharp features you are so apt to try out this look.
44. Glittery smokey eye:
Smokey eyes go well with most of the shades from pallet it just needs more perfection and depends how good you are blending the eyeshadow and glittery will add all the more reason for you to stand out and this is a perfect idea for your wedding look.
45. Iridescent brown eyeshadow:
The eyeshadow is super defined with it will make you look sophisticated and at the same time dazzlingly beautiful with the little sparkling touch on your upper eyelids and on the finish lines.
46. Ivory color eyeshadow with two drawn line of eyeliner:
Ivory is a breezy distinction of eyeshadow shades, it is a neutral color goes well with other neutral tones. Depending on your skin type this look is perfect for all seasons.
47. Yellow color eyeshadow mixed well with dark complexion:
48. The highlight eyeshadow for bigger eyes:
49. Mustard yellow eyeshadow for ladies with brown eyes with thick black eyeliner:
50. The nude tone of copper eyeshadow for green eyes with eyeliner:
51. Gloss eyeshadow for hazel color eyes:
52. Metallic orange mixed with copper eyeshadow light grey eyes:
53. White pearly shadow for ladies with black eyes:
54. A red and black combination of eyeshadow for brown eyes girls:
55. Lightest blue eyeshadow with grey hair:
Your eye makeup speaks volumes about your style and when done right, it has the power to be immensely transformative. You don’t have to be a makeup pro or a beauty guru to achieve big, bold and gorgeous eyes. There are endless ways to do a bang-up job with your eyes and we have some of the best eye makeup looks lined up for you. Yes! You no longer have to worry about what eye makeup you’re wearing on your next night out. We’ve got you covered.
More from my site
- Top 10 Best Bleach Cream For Skin Whitening 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Face Soap For Acne/Pimple 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Purse Organizers Insert 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Leggings For Women 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Deodorants For Women 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Drugstore Matte Lipsticks 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Curl Sponges For (Short/Long Hair) 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Relaxers For Black Hair 2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 best face wash (men/women)2019 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Sun Screen For Acne Prone Skin 2019 - October 1, 2019