Had fun with the best short hair trends? Want to try something new? Tired of all the efforts to get craving long, luscious locks? So the Good news is here. If you are looking to grow those locks better with a few diet and lifestyle tweaks we will surely help you out. You can make your hair have a better, healthier and good texture and grow them at a pace. As hair gets too dry, brittle or thin at the ends, then it means that you are not in your best health possibilities and the environmental conditions would be causing damage too. So here are some genius tricks to get those strands of your wish. No matter you are a man or a woman, all of you can go ahead with these amazing hacks.
- 1 1. Trim Them Within The Proper Time Interval:
- 2 2. Try To Avoid Extremely Hot Water:
- 3 3. Blow Dry And Flat Iron On The Same Day Turns Very Harsh For Your Hair:
- 4 4. Pat Your Hair Dry Properly:
- 5 5. Invest Some Time In Your Scalp:
- 6 6. Use A Wide-Toothed Comb To Deal With Your Locks:
- 7 7. Avoid Bleach And Chemicals For Good Hair:
- 8 8. Gently Take Your Hair Down And Move On:
- 9 9. Try To Use A Silk Pillowcase As Often As Possible:
- 10 10. Do Not Go For Much Tighter Pony Tails:
- 11 11. LIST OF FACTORS AFFECTING THE HAIR GROWTH IS AS FOLLOWS:
- 12 12. INCREASE THE HAIR GROWTH RATE BY ITS ROOT CAUSE:
- 13 13. Intake of Collagen should Be Increased:
- 14 14. Go For Balanced Hormones For The Healthy Hair Growth:
- 15 15. Always Support A Healthy And Balanced Scalp:
- 16 16. Good Thyroid Health Increases The Hair Growth Naturally:
- 17 17. HAIR LOSS PREVENTION DIET:
- 18 18. FOODS TO BE AVOIDED FOR A PROPER HAIR GROWTH:
- 19 19. Supplement Protocol For Hair Growth:
- 20 20. TAKE PRECAUTIONS:
- 21 21. STAY AWAY FROM OUTSIDE COLORS-
- 22 22. DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR DAILY-
- 23 23. CHECK YOUR PRODUCTS-
- 24 24. DO DEEP CONDITIONING MASKS ONCE A WEEK-
- 25 25. WATCH THE STYLING CAREFULLY-
1. Trim Them Within The Proper Time Interval:
This may be weird to you but you need to trim your hair to get them grow fast. Since damaged ends will get broken off and turn your hair shorter. But don’t worry, that certainly helps your hair to grow faster since the roughage will be removed and the route will be cleared for the growth.
So get your hair ends trimmed in every six months.
2. Try To Avoid Extremely Hot Water:
Yes, You read it right! Since light steamy water is acceptable but extremely hot water may weaken your hair and turn them into dry and brittle locks. Later these dry hair is more prone to get broken faster. So you can go happily with lightly warm water to grow them comfortably.
3. Blow Dry And Flat Iron On The Same Day Turns Very Harsh For Your Hair:
Extreme heat may fry your hair and stops it from growing long, shining and strong. So if you want your hair to be straight for some day then let it air dry instead piling them heat. (STRICTLY AVOID STRAIGHTENING IT WET) and before using any hot tool, coat your hair with a protective styling serum, like a heat protective spray, it will protect your perfect tendrils to get ruined or spoiled. There’re various such hair protectants available in the market nowadays. So opt your favorite and go ahead with your choice of hairstyle.
4. Pat Your Hair Dry Properly:
Wet hair is often super fragile, so beware of the fact that twisting them into a towel after washing can quickly break your strands and damage them sooner. Instead, gently pat your wet hair dry with a towel. This gives natural texture to your locks and provides them the path to grow naturally.
5. Invest Some Time In Your Scalp:
Dust, oil and dead skin cells pile up the scalp of your hair and make it hard for the growth of new hairs. Always massage the scalp with soft fingertips at each time you shampoo them. This helps them to gunk off of the scalp and increases the flow of blood and makes them happier, healthier and turns them into active follicles.
6. Use A Wide-Toothed Comb To Deal With Your Locks:
It is seen that Wide-Toothed combs are the best tool to be used on the hair at a post-shower stage. So these sorts of combs help in gently removing the tangles of your wet hair. This also helps in removing the chances of hair breakage without any snapping of your sensitive strands.
7. Avoid Bleach And Chemicals For Good Hair:
It is often seen that bleach and other such harsh hair chemicals lead to certain breakage and then heavy breakage of your beautiful locks. So try sticking to some darker hue, instead. If you’re already having blonde, then embrace the outgrowth while you are trying to elongate your tresses. And of course, if Miley has rocked it, then even you can.
8. Gently Take Your Hair Down And Move On:
Do not throw your hair up by a tight elastic band, since it may cause stress to your locks. The best thing you can do right after that yanks your hair out of the tangled knots. Gently take down your hair and beware while being hard to them. And try to skip the elastic bands altogether.
9. Try To Use A Silk Pillowcase As Often As Possible:
So, you are fancy now. But in reality, a silky pillowcase gives a gentle care to your hair while you are sleeping. This is unlike the cotton texture that creates much more friction and it also causes heavy breakage. So try using silk clothes for your bed and especially pillowcases so that you wake up with good hair positivity.
10. Do Not Go For Much Tighter Pony Tails:
It is been proved that a super tight ponytail may lead to healthy hair loss and the situation might get chronic since it could lead to chronic migraines and headache. Of course, you can always go happily with your favorite hairstyle but try to choose a loose braid instead of high and tight buns and ponytails. Especially for a longer period of time. You should also take care that it should never be bounded with wet hair. Since it may lead to a headache, dizziness, hair breakage and heaviness in your mind.
11. LIST OF FACTORS AFFECTING THE HAIR GROWTH IS AS FOLLOWS:
- AGE- Your hair texture begins to get dull and the density changes after the age of 35. Here the hair growth slows down and a natural loss in keratin and other fatty acids or proteins makes hair duller and even more vulnerable or damage sooner.
- ANEMIA- Here the iron level can cause the hair brittle and also tends to hair loss. This weakens the body immunity because the rate of hemoglobin production lowers down.
- PERIMENOPAUSE- This condition changes the hormonal balance and can cause the hair loss and thinning of your strong hair.
- STRESS/ANXIETY- Elevated stress hormones like cortisol can shock hair follicles into their resting phase and causes hair to fall quicker.
- NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES / POOR DIET- Extreme deficiency of Vitamins B and A, Zinc, Minerals, and Fatty Acids can affect hair’s appearance and texture.
The health of your gut matters equally because it is not only about what you eat but also what you absorb.
12. INCREASE THE HAIR GROWTH RATE BY ITS ROOT CAUSE:
Adequate Stomach Acid Plays A Vital Role:
Hydrochloric acid is technically known as Stomach acid. It is very surprising how it grows the hair naturally. Actually, it comes up with two key factors to upgrade the growth rate:
- Nutrient Intake
- Nutrient Assimilation
Hydrochloric acid is highly responsible for nutrient assimilation. And it gives a kick to hair growth in the following ways:-
- The hair composition is filled with KERATIN, which is a PROTEIN. Therefore, we need to take in an adequate diet of proteins for healthy hair growth.
- While consuming it in our diet, the digestion of proteins begins in the stomach. So we require an adequate amount of acid to break these proteins into amino acids.
- Sufficient stomach acid signals the release of various digestive enzymes to further break down the proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
- By proper digestion of food, we provide the building blocks for the hair growth. This is done by balancing the hormones and a healthy metabolism in the body system.
13. Intake of Collagen should Be Increased:
High-quality gelatin or collagen can be used as the “Protein Powder”. Because it contains a unique amount of amino acids that provide the building blocks of healthy skin, nails, and hair. So start using them significantly for new hair growth and even stronger nails too. Always focus on in taking the VITAL PROTEINS, which is a 100% branded grass-fed collagen and gelatin. The Collagen peptide dissolves without the flavor in beverages which Is a great protein booster in tea, coffee or smoothies. These collagen and gelatin proteins can also be used in making homemade gummies and jellies.
14. Go For Balanced Hormones For The Healthy Hair Growth:
The list of key hormones that play a vital role in hair growth which is highly simplified:
CORTISOL- This is the stress hormone that spikes the response to chronic and acute stress. This is also required to regulate the daily physiological functions.
ESTROGEN- Estrogen dominates the highly common hormone imbalance for both men and women of all the ages. Toxins of our environment like pesticides and BPA act as estrogen in our body. Therefore, the elevated levels of estrogen significantly contribute to hair loss in both men and women.
THYROID HORMONES- The adequate hormone levels lead to a healthy metabolism and healthy metabolism leads to good hair growth.
15. Always Support A Healthy And Balanced Scalp:
To increase hair growth, it should be started below the scalp. Since the scalp health is a crucial factor. Morrocco Method Products have been a life changer. Since they use 100% raw ingredients to avoid striping the hair of the protective natural oils which encourage the balanced scalp.
16. Good Thyroid Health Increases The Hair Growth Naturally:
If someone has a decreased thyroid level then it means that the person has weak cells which are not producing enough energy that slows down the metabolism. This also reduces the hair growth and increases the hair shedding.
17. HAIR LOSS PREVENTION DIET:
- Organic foods: These are considered to be the best type of foods because they are free from hazardous chemicals. These chemicals often act as endocrine disrupters that disturb the hair growth.
- Pumpkin Seeds: These seeds are one of the top foods with the high quantity of zinc, this is necessary for good hair growth. Researches have shown that zinc deficiency is linked with a zinc deficiency that leads to hypothyroidism and certain hair loss.
- Green Tea: This helps in promoting the detoxification and has antioxidants which promote hair growth. This inhibits the conversion of Testosterone into DHT.
- Caffeine: Yeah, it is not a food technically but the caffeine has the ability to quickly spur the hair growth. Various surveys and some researches have shown that caffeine can stimulate the hair shafts and helps them to grow faster. This is done by damping down the anti-effects of DHT, which is a substance famous for slowing down the hair growth. But don’t overdo it because this extreme dose of caffeine may cause dehydration and hormonal imbalance. So the diet must be balanced.
18. FOODS TO BE AVOIDED FOR A PROPER HAIR GROWTH:
- 1.Trans Fatty Acids: The unhealthy fats like fatty acids have been proved to increase the inflammation and also the production of DHT, this causes the hair loss. So stay away from the hydrogenated oils like corn oil and soybean oil, these are loaded with the TRANS FATS.
- 2.Sugar: Sugar plays a vital role in the hormonal imbalance that contributes the insulin resistance, increase DHT and causes high inflammation, all of this can leads to heavy hair loss.
- 3.Processed Foods: Foods which are highly processed are found to be overloaded with unhealthy fats, sugar, and sodium. Therefore, they are considered to be very counterproductive to healthy hair growth.
- 4.Alcohol: Alcohol often increases inflammation and causes liver toxicity, leading to hair loss. Extreme drinking habit and smoking have both been linked up to increase the risk of hair loss.
19. Supplement Protocol For Hair Growth:
- The blend of necessary amino elements needed for the growth, along with the zinc, Vitamins B, A and D, and Other essential nutrients.
- Diatomaceous earth is found to be rich in silica which is required for the hair growth. It is also said to be excellent for your gut.
- The iron supplement blood builders are found to be great for both iron and Vitamins B6 and B12.
20. TAKE PRECAUTIONS:
21. STAY AWAY FROM OUTSIDE COLORS-
In young age, chemically coloring hair may brittle, weak and damages your hair but in later stages, your hair needs more TLC. Therefore you may need to change the coloring methods with age. For example- try henna or use some plant-based color like as AVEDA. For Darker hair, you can use coffee to color them.
22. DO NOT WASH YOUR HAIR DAILY-
To avoid weak and dull hair at the later stages, avoid washing your hair on the daily basis. You can simply rinse it with warm water and can also scrub the scalp to remove dirt and it also stimulates the blood flow. This is known as the WATER ONLY method.
23. CHECK YOUR PRODUCTS-
Using harsh cleansing agents can strip off the hair of natural oils. Try to use Shea moisture lining now that relies on the moisture retention shampoo and conditioning.
24. DO DEEP CONDITIONING MASKS ONCE A WEEK-
Use argan and coconut oils daily for proper conditioning. You can also use avocado and egg yolk masks. So, therefore, you need to balance the use of protein and moisturizer that is to prevent the weakening and brittle hair.
25. WATCH THE STYLING CAREFULLY-
If you already know that you have weak hair and you could not tie the bun since you have heavy breakage. So at that time you strictly need to avoid heavy heating tools like blow dryers and straighteners.
IN ADDITION, YOU CAN ALSO TAKE CARE OF YOUR HAIR WITH THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE TRICKS:
- Blow Dry Your Hair In The Morning
- Take Biotins
- Use Aloe Vera And Coconut Oils
- Wear A Hat And Avoid The Pollutants
- Drink Bone Broth
- Eat High Calcium Food
More from my site
- Top 10 Best Bleach Cream For Skin Whitening 2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Face Soap For Acne/Pimple 2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Purse Organizers Insert 2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Leggings For Women 2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Deodorants For Women 2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Drugstore Matte Lipsticks 2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Curl Sponges For (Short/Long Hair)2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Relaxers For Black Hair 2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 best face wash (men/women)2020 - October 1, 2019
- Top 10 Best Sun Screen For Acne Prone Skin 2020 - October 1, 2019